Certification Program TitleQuality Manager (TÜV)
Quality Representative (TÜV) certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognised training organisation and participation in the training course „Quality Manager (TÜV)“ recognized by the certification body.
- Written exam (multiple choice and open questions)
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Management of processes
- Steering of errors/defects
- Measurement, testing and monitoring of processes and products
- Statistical methods and evaluation methods
- Corporate governance models
- Employee orientation
- Improvement processes
- Legislation and regulations
This examination certificate confirms that the examination exceptionally in Germany took place under accredited conditions. If the requirements are met, an accredited certificate can be issued within 18 months after the examination date.
Quality Managers (TÜV) can manage quality processes and projects in their companies and take on the management of continual improvement processes.
Available in阿尔及利亚, 德国, 摩洛哥, 突尼斯