Título de la CualificaciónQuality Auditor (TÜV)
Requisitos de Admisión
Quality Representative (TÜV) certificate or Quality Manager (TÜV) certificate or equivalent qualifications of a recognized training organization and participation in the training course “Quality Auditor (TÜV)”, recognized by the certification body.
Componentes de Examen
- Written exam (multiple choice and open questions)
- Oral exam
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Fundamentals of normative audits: DIN EN ISO 9001, DIN EN ISO 19011
- Audit program planning
- Audit program implementation
- Communication, question techniques
- Audit program results/ audit report
- Fundamentals of accreditation and certification procedures: DAkkS (German Accreditation Body)
This examination certificate confirms that the examination took place under accredited conditions. If the requirements are met, an accredited certificate can be issued within 18 months after the examination date.
"Quality auditors (TÜV)" can carry out internal and external audits and evaluate whether a management system introduced adheres to the requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001.