In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Perform architectural designs and the engineers building plans.
- Measure estimate buildings and material costs for projects.
- Carry out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
- Review quality of all materials at site to ensure compliance to all project specifications quality and maintain quality of materials.
- Set up and calibrate non-destructive testing equipment.
- Conduct test to ensure the quality of concrete structures and Reinforcements. Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection.
Successful candidates are in a position to…
- Estimate bills of quantities, framing of item specifications for both building and interior projects.
- Extract quantities from drawings of high raised residential buildings.
- Perform quality checks of materials, processes, and workmanship in the construction site work.
- Perform waterproof checks in underground level and in wet areas inside buildings
- Inspect civil activities as per drawings and specifications.
- Maintain quality control & quality assurance procedures.