In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Sound technical knowledge in drilling operations, pull out of hole – run in hole in a rig site, top drive works and tong usages.
- Handling of mud pump services, replacement of liners, pistons and valves in a mud pump.
- Good Knowledge in onshore and offshore drilling units and their equipments.
- Gain a knowledge of the typical drilling components and operations such as casing, bits, cementing, formation evaluation
- Gain a basic introduction to unconventional drilling applications such as Underbalanced and Managed Pressure drilling
- Good Knowledge in drilling equipment’s, casing equipment’s, and handling of tools, operations in drill string components and the specialties.
- Good Knowledge in HSE role in Petroleum and Natural Gas Exploration and Production Industries.