In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Basic Concepts of Construction Site Safety
- Construction-related laws and regulations in the Philippines
- Personal Protective Equipment
Successful candidates have the competence in order to:
- Identify the important key terms and concepts related to Construction safety.
- Know the salient points of construction-related laws and regulations in the Philippines.
- Understand key concepts, essentials and benefits of ergonomics in the context of construction safety.
- Enumerate the benefits of personal protective equipment (PPE) as part of hierarchy of control in ensuring safety in the construction sites.