In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE
- Preparation and Review of CE Marking Technical File
- Risks assessment
Successful candidates have the following competencies:
- Understanding of the Machinery Directive and the harmonized rules which allow to comply with the machinery directive.
- Understanding of process and methodology for applying the Machinery Directive and ensuring the correct CE Marking of the machinery.
- Ability to evaluate whether a machine technical file is properly prepared.