In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas.
- Damage evaluation and allocation of damage categories
- Interpretation of laboratory results
- Personal and employment protection measures
- Decontamination planning
- Construction site facilities and safety measures
- Decontamination techniques
- Follow-up examination and monitoring
- Damage documentation and construction file
- Acceptance and warranty
“Project Managers for the Decontamination of Mould Fungus Damage (TÜV)” have comprehensive practical knowledge in order to recognize the causes of mould fungus and their solution. They have mastered various decontamination techniques and can create appropriate decontamination plans.