In the examination, participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Detailed knowledge of current legislation and jurisdiction (inter alia GDPR, Federal Data Protection Act new)
- Role and tasks of the external data protection representative
- Identification of weaknesses and risk assessment for clients
- Legally compliant organization of data protection in the company by external data protection representatives
- Documentation of the data protection management system
“External Data Protection Officers (TÜV) including the EU GDPR” have a profound professional knowledge in respect of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and the current version of the Federal Data Protection Law in order to act as external representatives.