In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Check of completed screed surfaces following DIN 18365 “floor covering work”
- Assessment of various sand combinations with regard to their suitability for screed production
- Recognition of suitable cements for the production of Retanol screeds
- Preparation of standard-compliant screed mixtures
- Professional and standard-compliant preparation of V-blocks for measuring
- Professional and standard-compliant calcium carbide measurement
Successful candidates are in a position to coordinate and supervise the workmanship of Retanol screed work as a Specialist Construction Manager. During the work, they particularly observe the manufacturer’s specifications and standards.