The aim of the qualification procedure for the specification of credible electrical power ratings is the convegence of manufacturers ratings to measurements from accredited laboratories (e.g. TÜV Rheinland). This shall be reached by applying the following measures:
- Introduction/qualification of calibration- and qualifity assurance procedures
- Establishment of direct relations between power measurements in the production line and national and international standards
- Qualification of the measurement equipment (e.g. solar simulator)
- Regular calibrations and power measurements of PV modules from the production line at the accredited laboratory of TÜV Rheinland
- Consideration of the measurement uncertainties decrease through the above mentioned measures at the specification of over-all production tolerances. Agreement for the definition of credible power ratings.
Am Grauen Stein