Título de la CualificaciónIndustrial Safety Professional with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
Requisitos de Admisión
The participants bring the following educational and professional background:
- Engineering degree OR ORP Technician with a minimum of 1 year of work experience in Indistrial Safety
Participation in the training course "Industrial Safety Professional" of the provider AQD Industrial Safety approved by PersCert TÜV. The course duration is 1 day with a total of 8 hours. The presence is documented by the provider by signature of the participant. Admission to the exam is subject to a minimum attendance of 100%.
Componentes de Examen
- Written exam
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Machine safety and adequacy of work equipment;
- Safety in energy sources in the industry;
- Road and pedestrian safety in industrial facilities;
- Safety in installations with explosive atmospheres (ATEX);
- Safety in elevation systems for people and/or materials in the industry.
Successful candidates have the competence to:
- Understand the requirements of the legal aspects in industrial safety.
- Know the directives, legal regulations, standards, guides and other tools to safety in installations and equipment in the industrial environment.
- Know the strategic aspects that provide guidance on how to implement and maintain safety practices in the workplace that comply with legal regulations.
Participants demonstrate the relevance of their competence in a recertification process.