Certified Management System
Certificate for this Management System
TÜV Rheinland confirms that the certificate holder, for its implemented management system “Renewable Electricity Allocation“, fulfills the following material criteria:
- Complete and correct registration and accounting of procured Guarantees of Origin (GoOs) as attribute in conjunction with procured renewable electricity.
- Systemic and quantitative correct allocation of GoOs to electricity consumption for selected products and/or production plants of Covestro, by allocation mechanism with direct impact on corresponding carbon footprints.
- Avoidance of potential double allocation of GoOs to the electricity consumption portfolio of Covestro.
- Legitimacy to claim the allocation of renewable electricity to selected products and/or production plants according to Covestro’s internal QM document.
- Maintaining of a robust, sufficient and reliable management structure for operating “Renewable Electricity Allocation”, also fully embedded into Covestro’s corporate QM system.
Contact to the certificate holder
|Certificates / Approvals||Renewable Electricity Allocation Certificate 2023 (EN)||Reviewed by TÜV Rheinland||253 KB||Download|