Die vorliegende ID Page ist auch in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Englisch
Global Certification Program
Titel des ZertifizierungsprogrammsInternal Auditor ISO 45001 (TÜV)
The participants bring the following professional background:
- A minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience into the Security and Occupational Health & Safety area or related work OR
- Participation in a training course in the Internal Audit ISO 45001 area, which has been recognized by the Personnel Certification Body PersCert TÜV for its content, duration and structure.
- Written exam
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Requirements of the ISO 45001 standard
- Integrated management system
- OHS Risks
- Fundamentals of Auditing
- Auditing Techniques
- Conducting Internal Audits.
Successful candidates have the competence in order to:
- Understand the ISO 45001 standard and its scope, normative references and explanations/terminology
- Discuss fundamentals of operational management systems
- Apply risk-based thinking and process approach
- Distinguish between various types of audits and understand the principles of the risk-based approach to auditing
- Select and use auditor evaluation methods and identify characteristics that make auditors effective
- Describe how to plan, prepare, perform and manage an internal audit.
Participants demonstrate the relevance of their competencies in a recertification process.