The requested ID page is also available in the following languages: German
Global Certification Program
Certification Program TitleInternal Auditor ISO 9001 (TÜV)
The participants bring the following professional background:
- A minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience in the Quality Management area or related work OR
- Participation in a training course in the Internal Audit ISO 9001 area, which has been recognized by the Personnel Certification Body PersCert TÜV for its content, duration and structure.
- Written exam
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Requirements of the ISO 9001 standard
- Quality Management System
- Fundamentals of Auditing
- Auditing Techniques
- Conducting Internal Audits.
Successful candidates have the competence in order to:
- Understand the ISO 9001 standard and its scope, normative references and explanations/terminology;
- Describe the quality management principles;
- Understand the organisation’s operational activities and interactions, and their relationship with product quality;
- Explain the risk and opportunity assessment as well as the continuous improvement process in the quality management system;
- Select and use auditor evaluation methods and identify characteristics that make auditors effective;
- Describe how to plan, prepare, perform and manage an Internal Audit.
Participants demonstrate the relevance of their competence in a recertification process.