认证项目名称Ergonomics Instructor for the Working Environment with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
- Completed vocational training
- Successful participation in the training course "Ergonomics Instructor for the Working Environment" provided by Just-Institut für Gesundheit und Management and approved by PersCert TÜV with the course duration of 60 teaching units (45 minutes each).
- Written examination
- Oral examination
In the examination, participants demonstrate knowledge in the following areas ("5 pillars of ergonomics"):
- Ratio ergonomics: Criteria for ergonomically sensible workplace set-up as well as arrangement, combination, use of equipment and tools as well as environmental conditions such as light, air, noise, electromagnetic radiation. Special: Working from home
- Behavioural ergonomics: correct posture and movement during various activities, focus on working positions/postures with sitting, standing up, standing, bending, lifting, carrying, pushing
- Freedom from complaints: Relaxation methods and self-therapy at the workplace as well as targeted compensatory movements during activities
- Work structure: self- and stress management
- Energy management: eating and drinking
In addition, knowledge in the following areas is demonstrated:
- Basics in functional anatomy, physiology and kinesiology
- Typical workloads and complaints in the exercise of the occupation
- Laws and ordinances, regulations and standards for workplace design in the company
- Basics of teaching for individual instruction and counselling
"Ergonomics Instructor for the Working Environment with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification" are qualified to carry out ergonomic workplace analyses and workplace instruction. They are qualified to provide advice and training for the most common types of working environments, such as offices, retail, manufacturing, crafts, field service and medical and care professions.
The certified persons demonstrate the relevance of their competence in a recertification process.