Titel des ZertifizierungsprogrammsProfessional Pet Trainer with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
The participants bring the following educational or professional background:
- Minimum 5 years of related professional working experience;
- China National Light Industry Council Certificate of Occupational Skill Level: Pet Trainer, Level 3 or above
Participation in the training course “Professional Pet Trainer” of the provider CGLA approved by PersCert TÜV. The course duration is 12 days with a total of 70 hours. The presence is documented by the provider by signature of the participant. Admission to the exam is subject to a minimum attendance of 90%.
- Written exam
- Practical exam
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Learning theory
- Animal behavior
- Health & nutrition
- Business skills
- Professional ethics, laws & regulations
Successful candidates have the competence in order to:
- Accurately identify pet dog/cat breeds and to be familiar with their behavior patterns.
- Plan and arrange a training area reasonably.
- Use tools, supplies, equipment and products according to the training needs
- Carry out necessary maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Conduct pet behavior training and modifying process.
- Apply basic physiological examination techniques for pets.
Participants demonstrate the relevance of their competence in a recertification process.