Certification Program TitleData Protection Officer for Public Authorities (TÜV)
Participation in the course "Data Protection Officer for Public Authorities (TÜV)" provided by TÜV Rheinland Akademie GmbH and approved by PersCert TÜV.
In the examination, participants demonstrated knowledge in the following areas:
- Data protection law (EU law/EU General Data Protection Regulation, Federal Data Protection Act, State Data Protection Act)
- Area-specific data protection regulations
- Operational tasks of the official data protection officer
- Organisation of official data protection
- Data protection management
- Official data protection concept
- Establishment of basic security and technical security concepts
- Training and sensitisation of staff
Data Protection Officers for Public Authorities (TÜV) know the legal requirements on data protection, the rights and duties of the data protection officer for public authorities as well as recommendations for action to meet these requirements. They know the components of an efficient data protection management system for public authorities and know the basic principles of how such a system can be implemented and maintained.
Certified persons prove that their competence is up to date in a recertification process.
Rezertifizierung Behördlicher Datenschutzbeauftragter (TÜV)
Antrag auf Rezertifizierung
|Reviewed by TÜV Rheinland||67.2 KB||Download|