In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Fundamentals of energy management systems (EnMS) and connections to environmental, quality and health and safety management
- Requirements according to DIN EN ISO 50001
- Knowledge of ISO 50006, ISO 50015, ISO 50047
- DIN EN 16247 energy audits
- Energy political objectives and programs
- Evaluation of energy aspects
- Testing of energy efficiency
Successful candidates have the competence in order to:
- Master the management techniques for the areas of preventive environmental protection and effective energy management.
- Create structures and processes for the company as well as evaluate and optimize energy management systems.