Titel des ZertifizierungsprogrammsConstruction Site Safety Associate (FMP) with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
The participants bring the following educational and professional background:
- High school diploma from state-recognized colleges
- 8-hour safety and health awareness program conducted by state-recognized technical vocational institutions
Participation in the training course ‘Construction Site Safety” of the provider Future Movers Programme approved by PersCert TÜV. The course duration is 2 days with a total of 16 hours. The presence is documented by the provider by signature of the participant. Admission to the exam is subject to an attendance of 100%.
- Written exam
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Basic Concepts of Construction Site Safety
- Construction-related laws and regulations in the Philippines
- Personal Protective Equipment
Successful candidates have the competence in order to:
- Identify the important key terms and concepts related to Construction safety.
- Know the salient points of construction-related laws and regulations in the Philippines.
- Understand key concepts, essentials and benefits of ergonomics in the context of construction safety.
- Enumerate the benefits of personal protective equipment (PPE) as part of hierarchy of control in ensuring safety in the construction sites.
Participants demonstrate the relevance of their competence in a recertification process.