Titel des ZertifizierungsprogrammsSolar Energy Facility Manager (UE) with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
The participants bring the following educational background:
- State recognized vocational qualification as Engineer or Graduate in Energy, Electrical, Industrial Engineering (or similar) OR
- Technician in Energy, Electrical or Civil Work (or similar)
Participation in the training courses “Solar energy, emerging renewable energies & Management and development of renewable energy projects” of the provider UNIVERSIDAD EUROPEA approved by PersCert TÜV. The course duration is 2 months with a total of 180 hours. The attendance is documented by the provider by signature of the participant. Admission to the exam is subject to a minimum attendance of 80%.
- Written exam
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- General Concepts of Renewables Energies
- Solar & Photovoltaics Energy
- Other Renewables Energies
Successful candidates know how to design and size every electrical and thermal generation system based on current renewable energies including hydropower, biomass and biofuels, solar thermal, photovoltaic and thermoelectric energy, wind energy and emerging geothermal energy, hydrogen and fuel cells and energy from the sea.
Participants demonstrate the relevance of their competence in a recertification process.
Verfügbar inChile, Ecuador, Kolumbien, Peru, Spanien