Título de la CualificaciónLead Trainer for Vocational Education (TÜV)
Requisitos de Admisión
The participants bring the following educational and professional background:
- State recognized vocational qualification
Participation in a relevant training course approved by PersCert TÜV. The candidate must have successfully completed all relevant assignments during the training (continuous assessment). The training organization provides a report of the continuous assessment results.
Componentes de Examen
- Written Exam
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Teaching methodologies and training delivery for teaching adults including group dynamics and dealing with difficult training situations
- Training needs analysis and goal oriented training design
- Coaching, mentoring, and moderation techniques
- Managing training programs
- Quality assurance in training projects
Successful candidates have the competence in order to:
- facilitate training, coaching and mentoring for vocational trainers.
- manage training plans.
- facilitate moderation activities.
Participants demonstrate the relevance of their competence in a recertification process.