In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Analyze the negative effects of inadequate working conditions on health and welfare of the workers.
- Develop learning skills that grant sufficient autonomy to perform research and scientific collaborations in the field of Occupational Risk Prevention.
- Apply the knowledge acquired and be able to solve problems in new environments or little known within contexts related to the area of Occupational Risk Prevention.
- Understanding of management systems OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001.
Successful candidates are in a position to…
- know how to plan, analyze, evaluate and control the risks derived from safety conditions, the work environment, the organization and the workload and the principles of safety, hygiene and ergonomics techniques and applied psychosociology and regarding documentation.
- carry out a continuous monitoring of the workers' job security and analysis of the data collected on the safety of workers, evaluating their compliance with the established criteria and to take corrective and preventive decisions against possible deviations.
- be able to perform audits in the prevention, quality and environment management systems, to obtain the Certification according to the corresponding standards OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001.