Global Certification Program
Certification Program TitleElectric Vehicle High Voltage Safety Technician – Level 3 (TÜV)
The participants bring the following professional background:
- Electric Vehicle High Voltage Safety Technician – Level 2 (TÜV) certification
Participation in the training course “Electric Vehicle High Voltage Safety Technician – Level 3 (TÜV)” of the provider TÜV Rheinland approved by PersCert TÜV. The course duration is 2 days with a total of 14 hours. The presence is documented by the provider by signature of the participant. Admission to the exam is subject to a minimum attendance of 80%.
- Written exam
- Practical exam
Required CompetenciesIn the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
Successful candidates have the competence in order to:
- Electric/hybrid vehicle system components and operation
- Hazards surrounding electric/hybrid vehicles and how to reduce risks to themselves and others whilst working on electric/hybrid vehicles
- How to prepare vehicle and explain how to carry out repairs on high energy electrical systems
- Work safely on electric/hybrid vehicles
- Make a vehicle safe, disconnect and reconnect HV battery and re-instate vehicle to working condition.
- Carry out repairs to high energy electrical systems using correct tool
- Obtain correct information to carry out the task
Participants demonstrate the relevance of their competence in a recertification process.