Titel des ZertifizierungsprogrammsUsability Evaluation Practitioner - Level 1 (TÜV)
The participants bring the following educational and professional background:
- Secondary vocational school qualification AND
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in core-areas of medical device
Participation in the training course “ Usability Evaluation Practitioner - Level 1 (TÜV)” of the provider TÜV Rheinland Medical approved by PersCert TÜV. The course duration is 2 days with a total of 14 hours. The presence is documented by the provider by signature of the participant. Admission to the exam is subject to a minimum attendance of 90%.
- Written Exam
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Fundamentals of USER INTERFACE EVALUATION plan including participant characteristics, test object and goals, simulation test environment and use conditions, usability test methods, test finding and the test data, training method, sample size, use scenarios and test task
- Fundamentals of USER INTERFACE SPECIFICATION including use specifications, use errors associated with the medical devices, hazard-related use scenarios, documentation, training, somatometry for design
Successful candidates have the competence in order to:
- Determine the test purpose by objectively measuring USER’s task performance from safety perspective
- Determine the USABILITY testing method
- Identify and select the hazard-related test scenarios and critical tasks necessary for testing
- Define the intended medical indication, USER profiles, device-specific training, and operating principles
- Specify hazard-related use scenarios, foresee use errors.
Participants demonstrate the relevance of their competence in a recertification process.