The requested ID page is also available in the following languages: German
Certificate for this Product
The turn-key pulsed solar simulator system
„h.a.l.m. cetisPV-Moduletest3 with cetisPV-Therm-package-M“
was tested by TÜV Rheinland Energy GmbH.
The system was found to comply with Class A+/A+/A+ requirements of IEC 60904-9:2020 (Edition 3).
Class A+ requirements are met for
- Spectral match
- Non-uniformity of irradiance
- Short-term temporal instability STI
- Long-term temporal instability LTI
for the following settings:
- Test area up to 208 cm x 144 cm
- Irradiance range 100 W/m² to 1200 W/m² (tested using a c-Si solar cell).
This irradiance range is covered by changing the electrical power output of the simulator control unit and by applying a Neutral Density Filter as an attenuator.
Non-uniformity Class A+ can only be ensured if uniformity is measured and if necessary adjusted after changing a flash tube.
Contact to the certificate holder
h.a.l.m. elektronik gmbh