In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Communication, presentation and facilitation skills;
- Basic understanding in conducting training needs analysis (TNA) to ensure effectiveness of training delivery in the context of educational organization;
- Knowledge and understanding in the latest trends, issues and processes in communication arts, customer service, data privacy, health and safety as well as the roles and responsibilities of a trainer.
Successful candidates have the competence in order to:
- Set training objectives and develop skills in conducting training needs analysis (TNA) effectively;
- Analyze adult learning principles and learning styles and their nexus in effective training design and delivery;
- Enhance their communication, presentation and facilitation skills in conducting training;
- Apply appropriate training approaches, strategies and techniques during demonstration teaching.