Global Certification Program
Certification Program TitleLean Six Sigma – Green Belt (TÜV)
The participants bring the following educational and professional background:
- University degree with a minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience or vocational training with a minimum of 5 years relevant professional experience AND
- Evidence of experience in Lean Six Sigma projects
Participation in a relevant training course provided by TÜV Rheinland Academy or another recognized training provider approved by PersCert TÜV. The presence is documented by the provider by signature of the participant.
- Written Exam
In the exam participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Success factors of Six Sigma
- Roles and tasks in Six Sigma projects
- The Green Belt as Project Manager
- Six-Sigma Project phase model – DMAIC Cycle
- Define: establishing customer requirements, project definition and ensuring commissioning of project
- Measure: Collection of process data and definition of current process performance
- Analyze: Identification of causes and quantification of interdependencies
- Improve: Developing solutions, choosing and implementing
- Control: Standardizing results and ensuring sustainable achievement of objectives.
As a “Lean Six Sigma - Green Belt (TÜV)” successful participants know how to manage complex Six Sigma projects in their company. As well as statistical tools and holistic quality management methods, they apply a set of successful communication instruments. The strict application of this Tool-Box in a target-oriented fashion leads to understanding of customer requirements and as a result clearly defined process objectives, followed by employee commitment to define and implement the change together.
Participants demonstrate the relevance of their competence in a recertification process.