Certification Program TitleDog Groomer with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
- Participation in the course "Dog Groomer 1 + 2" provided by hundeschnittschule Anja Reiteritsch and approved by PersCert TÜV
or Proof of professional experience as a Dog Groomer of at least 2 years as main occupation or sideline (18.000 € turnover p.a.)
or Proof of training equivalent to the course approved by PersCert TÜV
or Completion of a practical day at the hundeschnittschule Anja Reiteritsch and partner schools for verifying skills required for examination.
- Participation in the seminar "From customer to fan" provided by BEITRAINING.
- Completion of the Repetico learning program.
- Written examination
- Practical examination
In the exam, participants demonstrated knowledge in the following areas:
- Dog's anatomy
- Coat structures and texture of different breeds
- Dog's nutrition
- Material and tools
- Care products
- Hygiene at work
- First aid for dogs
- Basic business knowledge
Participants who have successfully passed the exam have the skills necessary to perform the duties of a dog groomer. They are able to
- groom a dog in a professional manner
- establish a safe initial contact and handling with the dog in the salon
- competently conduct customer conversations, determine hairstyle and grooming queries
- give professional advice on suitable grooming products
- manage a dog salon in an entrepreneurial and independent manner
Certified persons prove that their competence is up to date in a recertification process.
PersCert TÜV Allgemeine Dokumente/ General documents
Für weitere Dokumente und Formulare folgen Sie diesem Link!/ For more documents and forms follow this link!
|Reviewed by TÜV Rheinland||Link|
Prüfungs- und Zertifizierungsordnung (PZO) Hundefriseur:in mit TÜV Rheinland geprüfter Qualifikation
(Rev1, gültig seit dem 28.08.2023)
|Reviewed by TÜV Rheinland||134 KB||Download|