Certification Program TitleE-Trainer (TÜV)
The participants bring the following professional background:
- At least 2 years of documented professional experience as a teacher, lecturer, trainer, instructor, personnel developer or consultant
Participation in a training measure approved by PersCert TÜV. The course duration is minimum 2 days with minimum 16 hours. The presence is documented by the provider by signature of the participant. Deviations from the minimum scope may be made if it is proven that the candidate has already acquired partial competencies in another way.
Training providers, that prepare candidates for certification are recognized by PersCert TÜV after examination of the content and scope of their training offering and the competence of their personnel.
- Online Written Exam
- Online Demonstartion Lesson
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Key concepts in modern adult learning
- Methods and tools for effective live online trainings
- Chances and limitations of live online trainings
- State-of-the-art IT solutions
- Planning, preparation, implementation and closure of live online trainings
Successful candidates have solid methodical and didactical competence, which enables them to impart knowledge and skills tailored to specific target groups in online classroom environment. They are able to create the necessary learning environment and activate participants by using the appropriate e-learning tools, materials and methods.
RecertificationParticipants demonstrate the relevance of their competence in a recertification process.