Titel des ZertifizierungsprogrammsCertified Train The Trainer (Basic) (TÜV)
The participants bring the following educational and professional background:
- Master’s degree related to Education from a state recognized learning institution; AND
- Minimum 5 years of teaching experience in Tertiary level; AND
Participation in the training course "Certified Train The Trainer (Basic) (TÜV)" of the provider TÜV Rheinland approved by PersCert TÜV. The course duration is 2 days with a total of 16 hours. The presence is documented by signature of the participant. Admission to the exam is subject to a minimum attendance of 80 % of the total training hours.
- Written Exam
- Practical Exam
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Communication, presentation and facilitation skills;
- Basic understanding in conducting training needs analysis (TNA) to ensure effectiveness of training delivery in the context of educational organization;
- Knowledge and understanding in the latest trends, issues and processes in communication arts, customer service, data privacy, health and safety as well as the roles and responsibilities of a trainer.
Successful candidates have the competence in order to:
- Set training objectives and develop skills in conducting training needs analysis (TNA) effectively;
- Analyze adult learning principles and learning styles and their nexus in effective training design and delivery;
- Enhance their communication, presentation and facilitation skills in conducting training;
- Apply appropriate training approaches, strategies and techniques during demonstration teaching.
In a recertification process participants have to prove their expertise is up to date.