In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points in the food supply chain;
- Food Safety implementation and relevant pre-requisite programs, i.e. Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) or equivalent.
Successful candidates have the competence in order to:
- Understand and effectively apply Food Safety;
- Implement 12 step of HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points);
- Comprehend and apply relevant pre-requisite programs as means of control.