Titel des ZertifizierungsprogrammsDiploma in MEP - HVAC Design and Fire Fighting Engineering with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
The participants bring the following educational and professional background:
• Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in Mechanical, Petroleum Production, Petrochemical, Chemical, Instrumentations, Electrical, Electronics, Automobile, Civil Engineering or equivalent; OR
• Diploma in Mechanical, Petroleum Production, Petrochemical, Chemical, Instrumentations, Electrical, Electronics, Automobile, Civil Engineering or equivalent OR
• ITI, Higher Secondary or any other Bachelor degree;
Participation in the training course “MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing)- HVAC Design and Fire Fighting Engineering” of the provider Techmex approved by PersCert TÜV. The course duration is 110 days with a total of 600 hours. The presence is documented by the provider by signature of the participant. Admission to the exam is subject to a minimum attendance of 80%.
Successful candidates have the competence in order to:
• Take responsibility for planning and designing in the areas of mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) systems including developing polices, standards, inspection procedures, and evaluation tools for MEP matters;
• Take responsibility for assisting with mechanical and electrical design and construction issues from preconstruction through construction, start-up, commissioning, occupancy, and warranty;
• Take responsibility for managing all components of a construction project related to the mechanical, electrical and plumbing, or MEP, elements of the facility;
• Design, install, maintain and repair of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, cooling, and refrigeration systems.
Participants demonstrate the relevance of their competence in a recertification process.