Certification Program TitleSupply Chain Manager (TÜV)
The participants bring the following professional background:
Participation in the training course “Supply Chain Manager (TÜV)” of the provider TÜV Rheinland Maghreb approved by PersCert TÜV. The course duration is 3 days with a total of 24 hours. The presence is documented by the provider by signature of the participant. Admission to the exam is subject to a minimum attendance of 90%.
- Written Exam
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Process orientation in logistics
- Logistics orientation in the company strategy
- System orientation in supply chains
- Possibilities of process optimization
- Supply chain strategies.
Successful candidates have the competence in order to:
- Optimize the purchase
- Control inventory inspection
- Master logistic processes in Supply Chain Management.
Participants demonstrate the relevance of their competence in a recertification process.
Available inAlgeria, Morocco, Tunisia