Die vorliegende ID Page ist auch in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Englisch
Titel des ZertifizierungsprogrammsProfessional QA /QC Engineer in Oil & Gas (BSS NDT) with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
- Bachelor in Engineering / Bachelor in Technology in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Petroleum, Petrochemical, Production, Instrumentation, Chemical or Manufacturing
- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics
- ITI Mechanical
- Working professional with at least 2years experience in domain subject
- Successful participation in the BSS NDT training course “Professional QA /QC Engineer in Oil & Gas“, recognized by PersCert TÜV. Admission to the exam is granted upon a minimum attendance of 80% of the total 400 Hours teaching units.
- Written Exam (Multiple Choice and Open Questions)
- Oral Exam
- Practical Exam
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- DRILLING ENGINEERING
- Rig components
- Well control
- Subsea drilling
- OIL FIELD INDUSTRIES AND THEIR RELATED ENGINEERING DRAWINGS
- Isometric drawing
- Process equipment drawing
- General arrangement drawing
- Piping and instrumentation drawing
- Structural drawing
- MATERIALS AND METALLURGICAL SCIENCE
- Pipe and piping components
- Structural materials
- Destructive testing
- Materials standards and their specifications
- WELDING ENGINEERING
- Welding processes
- Welding standards and electrode selections
- Weld imperfections and defects
- Application of preheat
- Arc welding safety
- NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING
- Liquid penetrant testing
- Magnetic particle testing
- Ultrasonic testing
- Radiographic testing
- QA/QC DOCUMENTATION AND RELATED ENGINEERING ASPECTS
Successful candidates are in a position to
- perform NDT & Welding inspections.
- perform as mechanical drilling engineer, related with different technologies of exploration and production of oil and gas.
- plan and design of different drawings.
Successful candidates have
- sound knowledge in dealing materials, material composition, mechanical properties and material science.
- adequate knowledge in the field of corrosion engineering.
- DRILLING ENGINEERING
- Successful participation in relevant refresher training of the “Professional QA /QC Engineer in Oil & Gas“ by BSS NDT.
- Continuous work experience in the certified field.