认证项目名称MACHINERY CE Certified Expert with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Technical Engineering or a Superior Technical Degree in Occupational Risk Prevention, specialized in labor safety
- Successful participation in the tec.nicum training course "MACHINERY CE Certified Expert", with a duration of 32 hours and recognized by PersCert TÜV. The admission to the exam is granted with a minimum participation of 80%.
- Written Exam (Multiple Choice and Open Questions)
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE
- Preparation and Review of CE Marking Technical File
- Risks assessment
Successful candidates have the following competencies:
- Understanding of the Machinery Directive and the harmonized rules which allow to comply with the machinery directive.
- Understanding of process and methodology for applying the Machinery Directive and ensuring the correct CE Marking of the machinery.
- Ability to evaluate whether a machine technical file is properly prepared.
In a recertification process participants have to prove that their expertise is up to date:
Proven work experience in the application of the Machine Directive and the CE marking rules during the last 4 years + Evaluation Test with 60 questions and 120 minutes duration.