In the examination, participants demonstrate knowledge in the following areas:
- Anatomy and muscle science (Compehensive knowledge of the necessary muscles for a highly qualitative training programme)
- Marketing, Tax, Law and Insurance (Fundamental knowledge of online marketing, questions of liability and fundamentals of tax that enable self-employment)
- Disease science (Comprehensive knowledge in pathological events such as different forms of diabetes, cardiovascular diseases etc. Limitations of Personal Fitness Training and the ability to fetch professional support in time)
- Effectiveness and reliability in training and organisation (Punctuality, reliability and structured approach towards customers)
- Dietary science (Comprehensive knowledge of different diet forms, fundamentals of diet, composition of food, significance of nutrients)
"Personal Fitness Trainers with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification" are in a position to operate as Personal Fitness Trainer taking into account all relevant aspects.