Die vorliegende ID Page ist auch in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Englisch
Titel des ZertifizierungsprogrammsBlockchain Developer (CERTIUNI) with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
- One (1) demonstrable year of experience in Web and/or desktop development
- Relevant medium or superior university degree in any engineering, preferably in IT engineering
- Written Exam (Multiple Choice and Open Questions)
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- General knowledge about Blockchain, Blockchain Essential, Technology (Concepts & Ecosystem)
- Selecting Private vs. Public Blockchain, blocks, transactions, private key & addresses, Blockchain mining, Architecture & Setting up
- Selecting Proof of Work v/s Proof of stake v/s Delegated POS v/s Proof of Importance
- Consulting on Smart Contracts
- Use Cases of different industries
Successful candidates are in a position to:
- Work closely with product teams to design and build Blockchain-based applications for enterprises and businesses
- Work closely with bitcoin investment strategies and mining.
In a recertification process participants have to prove their expertise is up to date:
- After 3 years candidates for recertification must prove that their knowledge is updated as Blockchain Developer through an examination procedure and proven professional experience.