The requested ID page is also available in the following languages: Chinese Simplified, German
Certification Program TitleProfessional for QA/QC, Quantity Surveyor in Civil Engineering with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
- Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering or
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
Suitably qualified professionals, who want to upgrade their qualifications, with a minimum of 2 years of experience construction industry.
- Successful participation in the Nexora training course ‘’ QA / QC, Quantity Surveying in Civil Engineering” recognized by the TÜV Rheinland Personnel Certification Body. Admission to the exam is granted upon a minimum attendance of 80% of the total 180Hrs. teaching units.
- Written exam (open questions)
- Oral exam
- Practical exam
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Perform architectural designs and the engineers building plans.
- Measure estimate buildings and material costs for projects.
- Carry out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
- Review quality of all materials at site to ensure compliance to all project specifications quality and maintain quality of materials.
- Set up and calibrate non-destructive testing equipment.
- Conduct test to ensure the quality of concrete structures and Reinforcements. Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection.
Successful candidates are in a position to…
- Estimate bills of quantities, framing of item specifications for both building and interior projects.
- Extract quantities from drawings of high raised residential buildings.
- Perform quality checks of materials, processes, and workmanship in the construction site work.
- Perform waterproof checks in underground level and in wet areas inside buildings
- Inspect civil activities as per drawings and specifications.
- Maintain quality control & quality assurance procedures.