Certification Program TitleQA/QC Professional in Mechanical Engineering (Score QC) with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
- Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical, Automobile, Production, Chemical or
- Diploma in Mechanical
Working professional with at least 2 years’ experience in domain subject.
- Successful participation in the Score QC Course ‘’ QA / QC Professional in Mechanical Engineering“ recognized by the TÜV Rheinland Personnel Certification Body. Admission to the exam is granted upon a minimum attendance of 80% of the total 200 Hrs. teaching units.
- Written exam (open questions)
- Oral exam
- Practical exam
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Perform in NDT ASNT Level II in RT, UT, MT & LPT
- Preparation of Welding Procedures WPS/PQR & WQT
- International Codes and Standards
- Welding and painting inspection
- Piping testing and inspection
- Welding Safety
- Design of Process Piping (ASME B 31.3) and Piping Isometric
- Piping Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) and Properties of Piping Materials
- International Codes and Standards for Piping System
- QA/QC methods (Preparation of procedure, documentation and report making).
Successful candidates are in a position to…
- Perform visual inspection of all welding related activities.
- Check compliances with various applicable codes & standards.
- Perform selection of values and flanges etc.
- Perform QA/QC tests in the respective area
- Perform inspection to any other material/materials under non-destructive method.
- Successful participation in relevant refresher training of the QA / QC Professional in Mechanical Engineering by Score QC
- Continuous work-experience in the certified field.