Certification Program TitleProfessional in Pneumatics and Hydraulics - Advanced Level with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
- Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, and Computer Science Engineering or
- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, and Computer Science Engineering
Suitably qualified professionals, who want to upgrade their qualifications, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Pneumatics and Hydraulics.
- Successful participation in the Fluidsys training course „ Pneumatics and Hydraulics Advanced Level“ recognized by the TÜV Rheinland Personnel Certification Body. Admission to the exam is granted upon a minimum attendance of 80% of the total 180 Hrs. teaching units.
- Written exam (open questions)
- Practical exam
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Identification and selection of pneumatic and hydraulic components with their specifications and symbols
- Development/Interpretation/simulation of pneumatic & hydraulic control circuits
- Identification of hazards and observance of safety precautions while handling pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
Successful candidates are in a position to…
- Develop pneumatic and hydraulic circuit diagrams.
- Simulate and analyse pneumatic and hydraulic circuit diagram using an appropriate simulation software package.
- Interpret circuit diagrams of industrial pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Analyse requirements, select components, and design pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Specify important parameters pertaining to pneumatic and hydraulic components.
- Develop control systems for the pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Write PLC programs as per the control requirements of pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Operate, maintain and troubleshoot pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Carry out fluid contamination control.
- Perform fluid sampling for fluid analysis and interpret fluid analysis reports.
- Identify hazards and take safety precautions in pneumatic and hydraulic systems.