Titel des ZertifizierungsprogrammsDiploma in Instrumentation and Industrial Automation with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
- Master of Science in Mathematics, Physics, or Chemistry
- Master of Engineering / Master of Technology in Electrical, Electronics or Instrumentation
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Physics, or Chemistry
- Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology in Electrical, Electronics or Instrumentation
Successful participation in the SIIT training course „ Diploma in Instrumentation and Industrial Automation“ recognized by the TÜV Rheinland Personnel Certification Body. Admission to the exam is granted upon a minimum attendance of 80% of the total 240 hours teaching units.
- Written Exam (Open Questions)
- Practical Exam
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Instrumentation control systems
- The necessity of calibration and calibration standards
- Control valves and solenoid valves
- Major Process Variables
- Controller and control engineering
- Project Management
- PLC Programming
- AC Drives
Successful candidates are in a position to:
- Understand Instrumentation terms, Concepts, Diagrams, and Symbols.
- Apply knowledge in pressure, temperature, flow, and level measuring techniques and various associate transducers and transmitters.
- Develop programs for the PLC and SCADA systems include in the design to satisfy the user requirements.
- Identify the different types of Control valves commonly in use and understand the relative advantage of each.
- Perform site inspection and coordinate with the customer on site.
- Provide solution automation problems for manufacturing and process industries.
- Perform trouble shooting and maintenance on instrument systems.