This certification programme was carried out until 02/2019.
Certification Program TitleExternal Data Protection Officer (TÜV) including the EU GDPR
Successful completion as „Data Protection Officer (TÜV) including the EU GDPR“ and participation in the TÜV Rheinland Academy’s qualification „External Data Protection Officer (TÜV) including the EU GDPR“, recognized by PersCert TÜV. Admission to the examination is granted upon a minimum attendance of 80% of the 24 teaching units.
- Written exam (multiple choice and open questions)
In the examination, participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Detailed knowledge of current legislation and jurisdiction (inter alia GDPR, Federal Data Protection Act new)
- Role and tasks of the external data protection representative
- Identification of weaknesses and risk assessment for clients
- Legally compliant organization of data protection in the company by external data protection representatives
- Documentation of the data protection management system
“External Data Protection Officers (TÜV) including the EU GDPR” have a profound professional knowledge in respect of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and the current version of the Federal Data Protection Law in order to act as external representatives.