Certification Program TitleSpecialist Consultant for Mortgages with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
Admission to this exam is granted to any general agent or main agent who meets the following admission requirements of Allianz Lebensversicherungs AG.
Legal requirement: Admission according to § 34i of the Trade, Commerce and Industry Regulation Act (for employees the proof of knowledge according to the Residential Property Loan Regulation WIKR) and a minimum achievement of at least 12 mortgages or an assessed loan amount of at least 3 million (according to internal calculations at Allianz) in the last 3 calendar years.
- Written exam (Multiple Choice)
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- The mortgage process at Allianz
- Client approach and consultation
- Application, credit check (acceptance criteria) and loan approval.
- Preparation of offer and conclusion of contract
- Allocation of a mortgage and disbursement
- Client service and cross selling
- Conditions, products and product options
- Principles of respect
- Cancellation of loan according to § 489 Civil Code BGB
Specialist Consultants for Mortgages with TÜV Rheinland certified Qualification have proven competence in advising clients in the area of mortgaegs according to their requirements and in preparing appropriate financing offers for the client.
Certified persons prove that their competence is up to date in a recertification process.