认证项目名称Consultant for Cyber Risk Assessment with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
- Experienced insurance agents with completed initial qualification and sound knowledge in consultancy of commercial policyholders, underwriter (property and liability insurance) and employees in insurance field organizations as well as future consultants for cyber risks in consultancy companies.
- Participation in the course "Consultant for Cyber Risk Assessment" provided by Nikolaus Stapels Consulting & Training and approved by PersCert TÜV.
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Offender profiles and what characterizes modern cyber criminals
- Legal environment and company liability
- Cyber insurance: services and benefits
- Solution-oriented consultative sales rather than product sales
- Identifying, analyzing and evaluating cyber risks
- Use of the software tool for calculation of insurance sum
- IT-Security concepts according to VdS, BSI and ISO 27001
- Fundamentals of IT-risk management according to ISO 31000
"Consultants for Cyber Risk Assessment with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification" prove with their certification, that they have been comprehensively prepared for the specialist consultancy of commercial policyholders. They are capable of identifying and communicating company cyber- and IT-risks according to the principle of solution orientation rather than product orientation.
Certified persons prove that their competence is up to date in a recertification process.
PersCert TÜV Allgemeine Dokumente/ General documents
Für weitere Dokumente und Formulare folgen Sie diesem Link!/ For more documents and forms follow this link!
|Reviewed by TÜV Rheinland||Link|
Prüfungs- und Zertifizierungsordnung (PZO) Fachberater für Cyber-Risiken mTRgQ
(Rev0, gültig seit dem 16.06.2022)
|Reviewed by TÜV Rheinland||339.9 KB||下载|