This certification program was carried out until 05/2022.
认证项目名称Expert for the Evaluation of Real Estate (TÜV)
Degree in a relevant subject such as architecture, construction engineering, geography, surveying, law and business administration or geodesy or a recognized vocational training in the field of construction or real estate with numerous years of experience.
Successful participation in the training course “Expert for the Evaluation of Real Estate (TÜV)” recognized by PersCert TÜV. Admission to the exam is granted upon a minimum attendance of 80% of the total of 10 modules of training.
- Written examination (multiple choice)
- Assignment writing an expert report/survey
- Expert discussion/interview
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Evaluation of Real Estate
- Legal areas relevant to evaluation
- Comparative value method
- Construction fundamentals relevant to evaluation
- Asset value methodology
- Earning capacity value methodology
- Surveyor tasks
- Rights, limitations and encumbrances
- International evaluation methodologies
- Methods and techniques of evaluation
These experts have mastered different evaluation methodologies and they can produce an expert report which is legally and economically sound. They have specialized expertise in order to work for public authorities or for certification according to DIN EN ISO 17024.