This certification program was carried out until 10/2023.
Certification Program TitleBurglary Protection Consultant (TÜV)
- Completed vocational training in a technical profession or in the real estate industry with at least 2 years of professional experience.
- Participation in the course "Burglary Protection Consultant (TÜV)" provided by TÜV Rheinland Akademie GmbH and approved by PersCert TÜV.
In the examination, participants demonstrated knowledge in the following areas:
Mechanical protective measures
- Relevant standards and technical guidelines, state of the art
- Windows, glazing, grilles, doors and shutters
Electrotechnical protective measures
- Burglar alarm technology
- Video surveillance technology
- Access control technology
- Hazard alarm management systems
- Hazard detection technology / technical detectors
- Legal terms
- Consultant and product liability
- Contract design
Burglary Protection Consultants (TÜV) have extensive knowledge of mechanical and electrotechnical burglary protection systems. They know the liability traps in the case of poor product quality or demonstrably incorrect advice. They are able to give legally sound advice and to draw up security concepts for properties.