Certification Program TitleRetanol® Specialist Construction Manager with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
- University degree in the construction sector or
- completed vocational training in the field of technical construction or
- skilled craftsman or master craftsman qualification in screed-laying and a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in screed laying or
- A minimum of 5 years of continuous work experience as a screed layer and
- Participation in the Training Course „Retanol® Specialist Construction Manager“ of PCT PERFORMANCE CHEMICALS GmbH, recognized by PersCert TÜV with a minimum attendance of 80%.
- Written exam (multiple choice with single response)
- Practical exam
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Check of completed screed surfaces following DIN 18365 “floor covering work”
- Assessment of various sand combinations with regard to their suitability for screed production
- Recognition of suitable cements for the production of Retanol screeds
- Preparation of standard-compliant screed mixtures
- Professional and standard-compliant preparation of V-blocks for measuring
- Professional and standard-compliant calcium carbide measurement
Successful candidates are in a position to coordinate and supervise the workmanship of Retanol screed work as a Specialist Construction Manager. During the work, they particularly observe the manufacturer’s specifications and standards.
The participants prove that their competence is up-to-date in a recertification process.