Certification Program TitleSocial Care Manager (TÜV)
Completed vocational training as a social insurance administrator or social care professionals recognized by state legislation who have a minimum of two years of relevant professional experience within the last five years
Successful participation in the TÜV Rheinland Academy’s qualification “Social Care Manager (TÜV)", recognized by the certification body, as well as demonstrations of performance during the course. Admission to the exam is granted upon a minimum attendance of 80%.
- Concept preparation and presentation
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Legal fundamentals
- Shaping and steering of processes and quality of results
- Solution-oriented interaction that is suitable for target group
- Survey of degree of independence and assistance requirements
- Assessment of preventive and rehabilitating potential
- Nursing fundamentals
- Ethical and cultural fundamentals
- Role and responsibilities of social care
- Establishing participation possibilities
- Understanding people in their individual and social context
"Social Care Managers (TÜV)" are in a position to develop concepts for social space development and neighborhood work at municipal level as well as to develop offers for senior citizens for municipalities, to create participation possibilities and to oversee and sort responsibilities in provision of care in a differentiated manner.