认证项目名称SIL & PL Specialist, Machine Safety with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification
- A Bachelor´s or Master’s Degree in Engineering (or equivalent competence level)
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant technical experience.
- Successful participation in the D&F Consulting B.V. qualification „Functional safety for machinery” with a duration of 6 days à 8 hours and recognized by the certification body of TÜV. The admission to the exam is granted with a minimum participation of 80%.
Written and practical exam, using the (free to use) evaluation tools SISTEMA (DGUV/IFA) or Safety Evaluation Tool (Siemens)
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Methods for Risk assessment & reduction (EN/ISO 12100)
- Performance level standard (PL) EN/ISO 13849-1/2
- Safety integrity level standard (SIL) IEC/EN 62061
- IT-Evaluation tools: SISTEMA (DGUV/IFA)and Safety Evaluation Tool (Siemens)
- Main directives and standards Functional Safety, like
- EU Machinery directive
- IEC/EN 60204-1
- IEC/EN 62061
- EN/ISO 13849
- EN/ISO 13850
- EN/ISO 13855
- EN/ISO 14119
Successful graduates are in a position to
- perform Risk assessments according to EN/ISO 12100,
- specify, design and implement safety functions and safety related parts of control systems for machinery,
- work with evaluation tools : SISTEMA (DGUV/IFA) and Safety Evaluation Tool (Siemens),
- specify and design safety related software for machinery and
- verify and validate systems for functional safety.
In a recertification process the participants will have to make proof of their up to date expertise.