This certification programme was carried out until 11/2021.
Certification Program TitleProduct Portfolio Manager with TÜV Rheinland certified Qualification
- Completed University degree with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience and
- Practical experience in project management (proof by a PM-certification or confirmation by employer) and
- Good communication skills in the English language and very good argumentation skills in the German language (to be proven with confirmation by employer) and
- Participation in Framatome’s training “Product Portfolio Manager” (9 days), recognized by PersCert TÜV, with a minimum attendance of 80%.
- Practical exam (Simulation of a dialogue)
- Project report
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Fundamentals and deeper knowledge of product management, particularly of product portfolio management
- Role, responsibilities and interfaces of the product portfolio manager and the cooperation with sales
- Methods and tools of product management and process steering
Successful participants are in a position to assume responsibility for the product life cycle with regards to the strategy, the development and support in the field of marketing in a technically demanding environment that is characterized by numerous interfaces and with the help of modern processes and tools.
Participants prove that their competence is up-to-date in a recertification process.